1. COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF INFORMATION
- a) The Information (which shall also include data) provided by You to Pingal Technologies or collected from You by Pingal Technologies may consist of "Personal Information" and "Non-Personal Information".
- c) Such Personal Information may be collected in various ways including during the course of You registering as a user on the Website or availing certain services offered on the Website. Such instances include but are not limited to participating in any online survey or contest or otherwise or posting user reviews or otherwise doing business on the Website.
- e) Pingal Technologies may also collect information other than Personal Information from You through the Website when You visit and/or use the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. This Non-Personal Information may include Your geographic location, details of Your telecom service provider or internet service provider, the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.), the operating system of Your system, device and the Website You last visited before visiting the Website or the duration of Your stay on the Website is also stored in the session along with the date and time of Your access.
h) You hereby represent to Pingal Technologies that:-
- i) The Information You provide from time to time is and shall be authentic, correct, current and updated and You have all the rights, permissions and consents as may be required to provide such Information to Pingal Technologies.
- ii) Your providing the Information to Pingal Technologies and Pingal Technologies’ consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third party agreement, laws, charter documents, judgments, orders and decrees.
- j) Your Information will primarily be stored in electronic form however certain data can also be stored in physical form. We may store, collect, process and use your data in countries other than Republic of India but under compliance with applicable laws. We may enter into agreements with third parties (in or outside of India) to store or process your information or data. These third parties may have their own security standards to safeguard your information or data and we will on commercial reasonable basis require from such third parties to adopt reasonable security standards to safeguard your information / data.